There are many types of boilers, which are used in various industries and have corresponding uses and characteristics. What are the more mainstream boiler equipment currently in use? How to choose a boiler as a boiler user? Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory summarizes the following types of boiler equipment.
1. Oil and gas boiler
Advantages: Efficient, clean, environmentally friendly, no manual operation is required, only monitoring is required, less area, no transportation fuel, no need to dispose of coal ash, because natural gas is burned without impurities, there is no corrosion to the boiler and related accessories, and the boiler has a long life , The stipulation is 15 years, but basically it can be used for a long time. It is now the mainstream boiler, and natural gas is also vigorously promoted by the environmental protection department and the government.
2. Coal-fired boiler
Advantages: The boiler purchase cost is low.
Disadvantages: 1. Coal yard and coal ash require a large amount of land.
2. Furnace workers need 4 to 8 people for a boiler.
3. The boiler room and coal yard are very dirty.
4. It is noisy and emits a lot of dust, which disturbs the people.
5. The environmental protection department will often come to check. If you don't pay attention, it will be found that the emission exceeds the standard, the furnace will be shut down for maintenance, and the fine will be very troublesome.
6. Coal contains a lot of sulphur, which corrodes the boiler heavily, and it is basically unusable after 10 to 15 years.
Coal-fired boilers have serious air pollution. As the country pays more and more attention to environmental protection issues, the emission requirements for coal-fired boilers are stricter. Many urban areas have stopped the approval procedures for coal-fired boilers.
Therefore, Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory still recommends that you install a natural gas boiler. Although you use a little more fuel cost, in the actual operation process, you can save a lot of things, while saving land, and the environment is clean.
Boiler equipment has played an important role in the modernization of our country. Not only is there a wide variety of types, but also has a wide range of uses. So, which industry units can boiler equipment be used in? Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory has cooperated with nearly a hundred enterprises, from all walks of life, to answer for you.
Thermal power plants: power station boilers, burning various power coal, natural gas, heavy fuel oil, steel plant blast furnace coke oven gas, biomass fuel (straw, rice husk, coconut husk, sawdust, etc.), gangue, oil shale, Petroleum coke, water treatment plant sludge, household garbage, etc.
Industrial steam users: industrial boilers, all industrial process systems that use steam. Such as pharmacy, food, chemical industry, printing and dyeing, oil production (oil field steam injection)
Heating users: heating boilers (mainly hot water, but also steam heating). Centralized heating through district heating boilers or steam extraction in thermal power plants. Currently, thermal power plants are being built around northern cities, and combined heat and power is the most economical form. It can reduce small heating boilers and purify the urban environment and air.
Domestic users: domestic boilers, domestic hot water, boiled water supply. Steam is used for cooking in large canteens.
According to different classification standards, there are many classifications of boiler equipment. According to the structure, the boiler has vertical and horizontal; according to the delivery method, it can be divided into quick installation, assembly, and bulk; according to the output medium, it can be divided into steam, hot water, and heat carrier; if it is divided by fuel, there is coal burning , Oil, gas, electricity, biomass, and other boilers. Steam boilers, hot water boilers, biomass boilers, and other boilers are boilers that have been consulted more recently. Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory will come to tell everyone in which fields these types of boilers are suitable for party building.
Objectively speaking, steam boilers and hot water boilers are boilers that use water as the medium; the difference between the two is: the steam boiler produces steam with certain parameters, while the product of hot water boilers is hot water with certain parameters; the functions are different, Steam boilers have a wide range of applications and are suitable for all areas of production and life; hot water boilers are generally only used for heating, bathing, and domestic hot water in life; in the design, manufacture, installation and use of boilers, steam boilers require More stringent than hot water boilers.
Biomass boilers specifically refer to boilers whose fuel is biomass. Due to the limitation of fuel supply, the capacity of boilers is generally small; they are used for small-scale heating, domestic hot water, and bathing, but the existence of larger tonnage boilers is not ruled out.
You can choose the appropriate boiler equipment reasonably according to the characteristics of these types of boilers and the needs of your own industry.
The steam boiler is a pressurized equipment. The majority of users and friends must confirm the boiler and its various components before using it to avoid safety problems, which will delay normal use and cause varying degrees of loss. Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory summarized the following components that need to be ensured before starting the steam boiler for your reference.
1. Before using the steam boiler, be sure to check whether the internal parts of the steam boiler, such as the steam pipe, pressure gauge, and water level gauge, are in a safe and intact state. The water in the steam boiler must have been softened. Yes, the water must be kept clean and it must not contain grease. Regarding the safety valve of the steam boiler, it must not be adjusted arbitrarily, and it can be ensured to the best degree, which does not need to be adjusted at any time. The exterior of the product should be cleaned at all times.
2. In the process of using the steam boiler to increase the pressure, be sure to check whether the gas valve is sensitive, and check the height of the water level. Remember to keep the water level at two-thirds of the water level. This is very important. Yes, too high or too low is not allowed, otherwise there will be a danger of explosion. If you find that the bladder of the steam boiler is burning red, you should immediately stop using the steam boiler, because in this case, if If you continue to use the steam boiler, it is easy to damage the steam boiler products.
3. At the same time, when using a steam boiler, you should always pay attention to keeping the inside and outside of the steam boiler clean, and a series of maintenance work on the steam boiler must be done.
Under normal circumstances, the hot water boiler only needs regular water replenishment. If the boiler frequently needs a large amount of water replenishment, it means that there is a problem inside the boiler, which needs to be discovered and solved in time. Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory has summarized the following possible reasons when the boiler always needs to make up water for your reference.
Phenomenon: The display value of the pressure gauge drops frequently.
The water pressure of a normal boiler must be greater than 0.8bar, and the water supplement period should be more than 3-6 months. The boiler is connected with the heat dissipation system in the room to form a heating system. The water pressure gauge on the boiler shows the pressure value of the entire heating system, so make-up water is to make up the entire heating system. Therefore, in most cases, the frequent replenishment of water is a possible problem in the heating system, not a boiler problem.
Reason 1: the newly commissioned heating system
The newly commissioned heating system had a lot of air in the early stage, and the automatic exhaust valve of the system caused the pressure to drop, which required multiple water replenishment.
Reason 2: There is a leak in the heating system
The joints of the exposed pipes or buried pipes of the heating system may be leaky and have little leakage. Since the boiler is in the heating state, the entire system is hot, so the leaked water evaporates quickly. It is difficult to spot the leaks with the naked eye.
If there is a boiler pressure drop and the leak cannot be found, it is recommended to check whether the boiler is leaking.
Stop running the hot water boiler, close the heating supply and return water valve under the boiler (make sure the valve can be closed), disconnect the boiler from the system directly, fill the boiler to an integer value, and observe for a period of time to see if there are fluctuations in the water pressure gauge. This method can simply determine whether it is a boiler problem or a water leakage problem in the heating system pipeline behind the valve.
Reason 3: Failure of the expansion water tank in the boiler
Failure of the expansion tank will cause the system pressure to exceed 3 bar when the hot water boiler is heating up, and the safety valve will be protected by water leakage. Please contact the after-sales team of the boiler manufacturer for replacement.
Reason 4: The water supply valve is not closed tightly
If the water supply valve is not closed tightly and the pressure of the tap water pipe network is low, the system will lose pressure when using domestic hot water.
Solution: If there is frequent water replenishment, you need to contact the after-sale boiler factory to check the heating system as soon as possible to avoid damage to the hot water boiler caused by long-term water replenishment.
Compared with ordinary boilers of manufacturers on the market, CNC boilers are more intelligent and easier to operate, which saves labor costs and makes people more comfortable to use. Compared with ordinary boilers, what are the advantages of CNC boilers? Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory will answer for you.
Common points of ordinary boilers and numerical control boilers: the heating surface is called the boiler, the combustion chamber is called the furnace, and both have temperature, pressure and flow detection instrument probes. The difference is the control method and the method of executing the control instruction.
Ordinary boilers read the test instrument data manually and then use brain knowledge and experience to judge whether the terms of the technical specification and operating procedures deviate from it? The deviation direction is becoming bigger and smaller, becoming positive and negative? Then adjust the deviation manually.
The numerical control boiler adopts the program controller to automatically collect the test data of the process parameter probe and compare the memory setting data. After the comparison calculation, the electric or pneumatic actuators are used to operate such as automatic water filling, automatic coal filling and oil filling, and automatic air filling. Being unattended is the main advantage. Domestic gas-fired hot water boilers are all such things. After ignition and operation, you only need to set the hot water outlet temperature at about 50-60 degrees to maintain the room temperature above 20 degrees. Winter heating is not suitable.
The "10t/h" in a 10t/h boiler refers to the thermal index of the boiler, which means that the boiler can output 10 tons of high-temperature steam per hour. The capacity of a steam boiler is expressed in terms of evaporation, and the unit is t/h (commonly known as steam ton). The steam boiler refers to the boiler that can provide 10 tons of chrome-branded steam per hour if it operates normally. The steam boiler has the same evaporation capacity, but when the rated pressure and temperature are different, the steam enthalpy value it supplies is different; that is to say, the steam boiler with the same evaporation capacity but different rated pressure and temperature has different thermal power, but the difference not very big.
For the hot water boiler, the ‘t’ here refers to the amount of heat, and the artificial regulation of 1t is 600,000 kcal, so it means that the boiler can provide 10*600,000 kcal of heat per hour. In theory, this value is 700,000 kcal. The capacity of a hot water boiler is generally expressed by thermal power (called heat supply in the past). The capacity of a hot water boiler cannot be expressed in t/h, and the unit is MW. However, t/h is used conventionally.
WNS type boilers refer to horizontal, internal combustion, and room-fired boilers. At present, they are widely used in the entire boiler market. The WNS type boiler launched by Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory has a very high praise rate among users and is deeply loved by users and friends. This is mainly related to the advantages of the boiler itself.
1. Advanced automatic steam boiler controller, full Chinese LCD screen, man-machine interface, users only need to set easily, the boiler can start and stop, load adjustment, automatic water supply and other automatic operations according to user requirements. The boiler has complete functions, complete protection, simple operation, safe and reliable, and has a self-diagnostic function. Once the boiler is running abnormally, the combustion will be automatically interrupted and an audible and visual alarm will be issued.
2. The boiler burner is supplied by a world-renowned manufacturer, which automatically burns and stops according to the instructions of the controller. The independent program controller has multiple safety protections, safe and stable performance, and low maintenance rate.
3. The vertical steam boiler adopts the lower burner mode, the two-pass structure, the fuel is fully burned, and the boiler runs stably; the spoiler is inserted in the flue pipe to slow down the exhaust rate, increase the heat exchange, and the boiler has high thermal efficiency and reduces the user's use cost.
4. The horizontal steam boiler is a shell type full wet back and three-pass pyrotechnic pipe structure. The flame burns in a large combustion chamber with slight positive pressure, fully extended, low combustion heat load, high combustion heat efficiency, and effectively reduces the exhaust gas temperature. , Energy saving and consumption reduction, economical use. The structure of the corrugated furnace bladder and the threaded smoke tube not only improves the heat absorption strength of the boiler, but also meets the needs of thermal expansion of the heat exchange surface, which is scientific and reasonable, and durable.
5. The boiler has a large space for the bladder, a large amount of steam stored, and a strong ability to adapt to load. A reasonably designed built-in steam-water separator device meets the requirements of users for higher-quality steam. The furnace body is provided with manholes, head holes, and hand holes, which are convenient for cleaning the inside of the furnace bladder, making maintenance and maintenance extremely convenient.
6. Boiler safety is equipped with multi-level interlocking protection: pressure switch protection (automatically shut down and alarm when the pressure is higher than the set pressure), low water level protection (the water level in the boiler body is below the warning water level, automatically cut off the power supply and alarm), safety valve protection (The boiler pressure exceeds the working pressure, automatically venting and reducing pressure), to ensure that the boiler is safe and safe under various working conditions.
7. The organically combined mechanical and electrical integration appearance, exquisite and novel, compact structure, less space, convenient for transportation and installation.
8. It adopts new heat insulation materials and high-quality white color steel plate packaging, light weight, good heat preservation performance, beautiful appearance, and not easy to rust.
At present, the sales of fully automatic gas boilers in the market have continued to lead, and they have also been used and recognized by many industry customers. According to the difference in use, there are many types of fully automatic gas boilers: industrial type, residential heating type and domestic type. Mastering the working principle of this type of boiler is more beneficial for us to use the boiler effectively.
If it is a household type automatic gas boiler, the core is to use natural gas to heat the coiled water pipe in the furnace cavity. The hot water is pumped by the circulating pump to the radiator to dissipate heat. When the inner temperature sensor detects that the temperature reaches the set value, the control system in the boiler cuts off the natural gas, and the water pump stops when the water circulates to a low temperature. When the room temperature is lower than the set value, the controller is turned on again, and the natural gas solenoid valve generates an electric spark to ignite the natural gas at the same time.
Both water-tube boilers and fire-tube boilers are relatively common boiler models. The difference between the two makes their target user groups different. So how do you choose to use water-tube boilers or fire-tube boilers? What is the difference between these two types of boilers? Let Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory tell you.
The difference between water tube boiler and fire tube boiler lies in the difference of the medium in the tube. The water inside the tube of the water tube boiler heats the water through the external flue gas convection/radiation heat exchange; the inside of the fire tube boiler tube is flue gas, which allows the flue gas to heat the medium outside the tube to achieve heat exchange.
Fire tube boilers have simple structure, large water and steam volumes, good adaptability to load changes, and lower water quality requirements than water tube boilers. They are mostly used in small-scale enterprise production processes and domestic heating. The heating surface of the water tube boiler is convenient to arrange and has good heat transfer performance. It is structurally used for large-capacity and high-parameter working conditions, and has high requirements for water quality and operating level.
The main difference between the two types of boilers is:
(1) Water tube boiler has a wider range of pressure adaptation, breaking through the pressure limit and meeting the 2.5MPa upper steam supply requirements. The fire tube boiler is used under the pressure of 2.5 MPa by the material wall thickness and pressure limitation;
(2) Fire tube boiler shell boilers are too large due to the current equipment and tooling restrictions of various boiler manufacturers. Fire tube boilers are difficult to manufacture, usually 35t/h down-pipe structure boilers to achieve large-scale boilers. 35t/h upper boilers usually adopt water-pipe structure;
(3) Fire tube boilers have the characteristics of compact structure. At the same output, the appearance and equipment weight are lower than fire tube boilers. Water tube boilers have more space for superheaters because of their larger size. Therefore, water tube boilers occupies a relatively large boiler room.
Gas-fired hot water boilers often use natural gas as a fuel, and natural gas as one of the clean fuels is not only very environmentally friendly, but also greatly improves the operating efficiency of the boiler. But one drawback of natural gas is that it is more expensive. If the boiler can be operated more energy-efficiently, it will inevitably save natural gas, thereby reducing input costs. Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory has summarized some tips and tricks for making gas-fired hot water boilers more energy-efficient for your reference and understanding.
1. Strengthen the insulation performance of the house
Use gas hot water boilers for heating. Indoors usually use floor heating or radiators to dissipate heat. If the house is not well insulated, a large amount of indoor heat is lost to the outside through thermal convection, while a large amount of outdoor cold air flows into the room, and the gas boiler continues to heat it. , The gas consumption is naturally large. Installing double glazing on the windows can save 20% of energy. If thick curtains are added to the doors and windows, it can save 5% to 10% of energy; close all doors and windows before leaving the house, and draw all the curtains , Insulate the house.
2. Control the indoor temperature scientifically and reasonably
To make the gas hot water boiler more energy-saving, the room temperature must be controlled scientifically. The ideal indoor temperature is 20°C during the day and 15°C to 17°C at night. Since the wall gas boiler is normally open in winter, the temperature does not have to be set high, it is comfortable. In principle, the outlet water temperature (or return water temperature) should be lower when it is warmer, and the outlet water temperature (return water temperature) when the weather is cold. Temperature) should be higher; when the weather is warm, the starting temperature difference should be larger, and when the weather is cold, the starting temperature difference should be smaller.
In the process of using a gas hot water boiler, the heating valve of an uninhabited room can be closed or lowered, which can save gas to a certain extent. If you are on a long-term business trip or have not lived in, the water in the gas boiler, floor heating or radiator should be drained cleanly. This will not only eliminate the use of gas, but also don't worry about the gas boiler or the end of the radiator being frozen.
Compared with fuels such as coal and biomass, the calorific value of natural gas is 8500 kcal/m3, which is still relatively high. Therefore, the use of natural gas boilers is also more energy-efficient than other types of boilers. However, the price of natural gas is still a bit expensive at present. How can we use natural gas boilers correctly to help save energy? Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory is here to answer you.
During the operation of a general natural gas boiler, the extra part becomes superheated steam during the burning process and is discharged with the flue gas, so the exhaust flue gas temperature can reach about 220 degrees, which is not conducive to energy saving, but also Not friendly to the environment. We can install a tubular waste heat recovery device at the flue gas outlet, and use the flue gas heat to heat and prepare to be pumped into the boiler, which can save more than 5% of natural gas. In this way, the boiler thermal efficiency can be increased from 88% to 92% to 98% to 102% based on the low calorific value.
1. Improve the conditions for airflow encounters
The purpose of improving the communication conditions of the two air streams of gas and air in a gas boiler is to increase their contact area. The larger the contact area, the larger the reaction area, which intensifies the combustion. Specifically, the gas and air can be divided into multiple streams, so that the two air streams have a certain speed and meet each other; one air stream (usually gas) passes through and is submerged in the other air stream, and so on.
2. Strengthen mixing and disturbance
The combustion of gaseous fuels in gas-fired boilers is a single-phase reaction. It is easier to ignite and burn than solid fuels, but its combustion speed and combustion perfection are closely related to the mixing of gas and air. The better the mixing, the more rapid and complete the combustion, and the shorter the flame. Therefore, as long as the stability of the flame is not destroyed, the airflow velocity in the airflow outlet or combustion chamber should be increased as much as possible, and even barriers with high resistance such as baffles should be installed at the entrance to allow it to hit and blast the flame to increase the disturbance of the airflow. , To strengthen the mixing.
3. Preheat gas and air
Increasing the temperature of gas and air can strengthen the combustion reaction. Therefore, the waste heat of the exhaust smoke should be used to preheat the gas and air temperature, so as to increase the combustion temperature and flame propagation speed, so that the combustion process can be strengthened.
4. Rotating and circulating air flow
Promoting the rotation of the airflow can enhance turbulence and mixing. At the same time, a recirculation zone will be formed in the center of the rotating airflow to guide a large amount of flue gas to recirculate and circulate, which not only strengthens the mixing, but also prolongs the flow route and residence time of the flue gas in the gas boiler and reduces the loss of incomplete combustion.
5. Recirculation of flue gas
In order to increase the temperature of the combustion reaction zone of the gas boiler, a part of the high-temperature flue gas can be led to the combustion chamber to mix it with the unburned or burning combustible mixture to increase the combustion intensity. However, it should be noted that the amount of recirculated flue gas should not be too large, otherwise it will dilute the combustible mixing hook due to too much inert material, which will slow the combustion speed, even lack of oxygen and pyrolysis, resulting in incomplete combustion loss of the gas boiler.
If you do not find a solution that suits you, please enter your contact information and questions below, we will reply to you as soon as possible, or you can directly click the customer service number.Get a quote