Gas-fired boilers use gaseous flammable gases (including liquefied combustible gases) as fuel. These gaseous fuels have relatively higher calorific value and less pollutant emissions, and are gradually becoming popular among corporate users.
Some common gas-fired boilers and gas fuels are mainly these types. The small-scale boilers are simple to introduce to you, and compare the cost-effectiveness of each fuel.
1. LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas): LPG
Main ingredients: propane, other ingredients: butane, ethane, etc.
The calorific value is approximately 46,000 KJ/kg.
2. LNG (Liquefied natural Gas): natural gas
Main components: methane, a small amount of ethane and other gases
The calorific value is approximately 8600 Kcal/Nm3.
Gas hungry components are more complex, with a calorific value of about 3000-4000 Kcal/Nm3.
4. Air mixing (LPG-AIR)
A mixture of liquefied gas and air with a calorific value of approximately 9000-10000 Kcal/Nm3.
Comparison of calorific value: liquefied petroleum gas>air-mixed gas>natural gas>gas
Economic level: gas > natural gas > air admixture > liquefied petroleum gas.
According to the structural design, the use of atmospheric hot water boilers should be of no risk. This is mainly due to the fact that the top of the atmospheric hot water boiler is open to the atmosphere, and the internal pressure is always the same as the outside. Many residential and breeding centers choose to use this type of boiler.
Although the safety of atmospheric pressure hot water boilers is very high, this does not mean that the furnace personnel can be negligent. A relatively old steam boiler located in a fish farm in Wangtan Village, Rudong Town, Rudong County, exploded due to improper operation of the boiler operator.
When using a normal pressure hot water boiler, pay attention to the regular observation of the water level to avoid low water level and dry burning. Otherwise, there will be certain dangers, and the service life of the boiler will be seriously reduced. Boiler operators should pay attention to the following matters:
1. Strictly implement various rules and regulations, earnestly study the professional knowledge of boilers, continuously improve the level, and ensure the safe and economic operation of boilers.
2. After the normal pressure hot water boiler is put into use, the unit and individual may not change the boiler structure, valve and pipeline system without authorization.
3. Inspect and inspect various equipments according to regulations before taking over, including: water level of water tank (hot water tank, expansion water tank), energy consumption (boiler gas meter), thermometer (hot water tank temperature, boiler heat medium water temperature), etc. Check the operation records, check the equipment, and learn more about the boiler operation when you transfer the shift.
4. The succession personnel will go to the boiler room in advance to prepare for the work according to the regulations, shifts and prescribed time, and understand the boiler operation.
5. The shifter should prepare in advance, carry out serious and comprehensive inspections and investigations, and keep the boiler running normally.
6. The shifting staff should introduce the relevant problems of equipment operation, water quality and boiler discharge to the successor. If the handover procedure is not completed, the handover personnel must not leave the job. 7. Keep the boiler body clean when the boiler is running, no dirt, no leakage, no rust and corrosion, and fill in the equipment maintenance record carefully and in detail.
8. The boiler room is one of the key departments of the boiler unit. Except for the boiler room staff, relevant leaders, and safety, security, and department management personnel, other personnel are not allowed to enter without permission.
9. It is forbidden to store inflammable, explosive and other miscellaneous items in the boiler room. It is necessary to install oil drums and oil pots with a small amount of lubricating oil and cleaning oil. Store them at the designated place and pay attention to check whether there is explosives in the burning.
10. The boiler room should be equipped with fire-fighting equipment, carefully managed, do not move or use it for other purposes.
11. The floor, walls, doors and windows of the boiler room are always kept clean and hygienic.
12. The supervisors should check the operation records and environmental sanitation regularly and irregularly, find problems and solve them in time.
13. Go to work on time according to the prescribed time, do a good job of shifting records, and do not leave the job casually.
14. It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol, sleep, gamble, and fight in the boiler room.
15. After equipment failures and accidents are reported in time (timely reported to the person in charge at night), the written accident report is written in a realistic manner. After the investigation is clear, after the responsibility is clarified, the accidental loss is caused to the dereliction of duty, and the responsibility is handled.
There are three reasons for the explosion of a gas boiler: gas (fuel), air and heat. Once the three reach a certain level, it is not far from the explosion of the boiler.
The key to preventing the explosion of gas boilers is to prevent the three from reaching certain limits at the same time. Among them, air is ubiquitous, it is very difficult to remove this condition, so the focus of explosion-proof is concentrated on gas and heat sources. Therefore, almost all gas explosion-proof technologies at this stage focus on how to treat gas and heat sources.
A large number of accidents indicate that the explosion of the gas boiler boiler or flue site is caused by the accumulation of gas and air in the furnace or flue, and the fire or high-temperature heat source. The combustible mixture is obviously mixed with air from the air. Forming. Therefore, the core of preventing gas boiler explosion is to prevent the boiler from entering the furnace when it is not running (no flame in the furnace); and it should be noted that the boiler must be "fire and other gas" when it starts, that is, the gas is first supplied and then ignited to form a heat source.
To this end, "Steam Boiler Safety Technical Supervision Regulations" and "Hot Water Boiler Safety Technical Supervision Regulations" clearly stipulate that: gas (including fuel, pulverized coal) boilers must be equipped with reliable ignition program control and flameout protection devices; Explosion-proof doors should also be installed in inflammable and explosive parts such as furnaces and flue ducts. The first half of the regulation is actually based on the mechanism of the explosion to prevent the formation of a mixture of gas and air, and to ensure the realization of "fire and other gas"; the latter part is used as a remedy, once the furnace or flue explosion, through the explosion-proof door Reduce the damage caused by the explosion.
Pickling is the main method for removing a large amount of oxidizing substances and corrosion products inside a gas boiler, and also has the effect of eliminating scale. The pickling process is usually carried out after 1-3 weeks of boiler operation. FANGKUAI Boiler summarizes the steps of boiler pickling for your reference and understanding.
First, cleaning tools
Boiler energy saver, steam drum, water wall, hydrochloric acid, ammonium bifluoride.
Second, the cleaning method
1. First, at the beginning of the pickling work, the boiler's economizer, steam drum and water wall are filled with demineralized water.
2. The boiler is ignited. When the temperature of the boiler rises to 70-80 ° C, the boiler is turned off, and then the pickling operation can be performed. Before the pickling operation, the superheater should also be recharged with demineralized water until the water overflows into the steam drum to prevent acid or acid vapor from being introduced into the superheater.
3. When the acid is charged into the boiler, the boiler should not be ignited under any circumstances. The steam drum and other venting holes should be opened to remove the hydrogen generated by the reaction of acid and iron. Before making sure that the hydrogen has dissipated, avoid open flames or use electrical equipment that generates sparks to avoid the risk of hydrogen explosion.
4. Finally, after the acid filling is completed, let the boiler and economizer soak for about 6 hours in the solution, then drain the acid and rinse the superheater with demineralized water. The acid is discharged. After the acid is drained, the boiler feed water pump is operated, and the water of one economizer is filled into the boiler to prevent the water supply shutoff valve from leaking.
Third, matters needing attention
The gas boiler can be pickled with 5% hydrochloric acid with 0.25% ammonium difluoride inhibitor added. The acid solution is injected into the boiler through the pickling joint on the steam drum down pipe, and the acid filling of the economizer is carried out through the recirculation pipe. The filling of the acid solution should be carried out until the liquid level in the steam drum temporary water level gauge rises significantly until the liquid level rises above the cyclone separator, but it should be noted that the acid liquid cannot enter the superheater, otherwise it will cause serious damage.
After the electric hot water boiler is out of service, it is necessary to carry out corresponding maintenance work to prevent corrosion problems inside and outside the furnace. So, do you know how to maintain the electric hot water boiler after it is shut down?
1. After the electric hot water boiler is shut down for cooling, completely remove the ash from the heated surface and the ash from the upper part of the grate and the lower part of the furnace.
2. Keep the flue has a certain natural ventilation. Under normal circumstances, in order to prevent moisture, desiccant should be placed in the furnace and flue. If quicklime is used as the desiccant, it is necessary to place about 3 kg of quicklime per cubic meter of furnace or flue. After placing, all the ventilation doors should be closed tightly. The quicklime turns pink and needs to be replaced. If the location of the boiler room is low, and the ground flooding is severe during the shutdown, the combination of frequent low-fire baking and desiccant should be used. If the boiler is shut down for a long time, red sand oil or other anti-corrosive paint is applied to the outer surface of the furnace metal after the soot is completely removed.
3. As for the anti-corrosion maintenance method of stopping the furnace inside the furnace, it is determined according to the length of the shutdown time. Under normal circumstances, the furnace can be shut down for more than one month of available wet maintenance, and more than one month should be dry maintenance.
Wet maintenance is suitable for electric hot water boilers with a shutdown period of no more than one month. After the furnace is stopped, the boiler water is discharged, cleaned and filled with clean water, the power is cut off, and the valve is closed.
Dry maintenance means that after the furnace is shut down, the boiler water is released, the dirt in the furnace is washed out, the boiler is dried with a burner, and then all the boiler gases are drained, and all the pipeline valves are closed every three months. Check once.
As we all know, the stable operation of the natural gas boiler can significantly optimize the operation of the boiler, improve the efficiency of the boiler, and effectively reduce the operating cost of the boiler after effective maintenance. So, what factors will affect the stable operation of natural gas boilers?
First, the natural gas boiler equipment parameters and the use environment must match
A good match between the natural gas boiler and the environment is the basic guarantee for the stable operation of the boiler system. Before purchasing a suitable natural gas boiler, you must first understand the parameters of each interface in the boiler system, such as the thermal energy value, the size of the pipeline, the available space, etc., whether it matches the environmental conditions of the boiler.
Second, in accordance with the instructions to operate the natural gas boiler
The quality of the gas boiler's work is also highly dependent on equipment operation and parameter presets. If the operator adjusts the parameters of the natural gas boiler equipment to the environment, or confuses the operation sequence, it may cause the system to be stuck, condensed, insufficient, or temperature-free during the use of the natural gas boiler. abnormal situation. Therefore, the relevant personnel who operate the natural gas boiler must operate the boiler correctly according to the instructions, preferably with professional guidance personnel to assist the operation.
Third, overhaul and maintenance of natural gas boilers
The maintenance and maintenance of natural gas boilers can also affect the service life and stability of the work to some extent.
In the case of natural gas boiler shutdowns, boiler shutdowns have strict implementation requirements at all times. For example, after the boiler is shut down for a period of time, the power can be cut off, and regular dirt cleaning and abnormal elimination between the lines should be carried out regularly. Once the line is damaged or the parts are loose, timely protective measures should be taken according to the operation instructions to avoid large accidents in the later stage.
What is a condensing boiler? What is the difference between it and ordinary boilers? Today, we will take you to know the elite of this boiler - the condensing boiler, two minutes let you understand the difference between the condensing boiler and the ordinary boiler.
First, what is a condensing boiler
The furnace in the furnace is a boiler that uses condensation technology to increase the thermal efficiency of the boiler. The condensing technology means that the condensing waste heat recovery device inside the boiler absorbs the sensible heat and latent heat released by the fuel combustion. The sensible heat is mainly the high-temperature flue gas generated by the combustion of the boiler, and the latent heat is mainly the heat released by the condensation of water vapor. Don't underestimate this part of the heat. Compared with ordinary boilers, the thermal efficiency of the condensing boiler can be 15%-25% higher.
Second, the difference in thermal efficiency
The front also briefly mentions that the thermal efficiency of the condensing boiler is higher than that of the ordinary boiler, let us talk about the thermal efficiency. Why focus on thermal efficiency, is thermal efficiency so important? Of course important! The thermal efficiency of a boiler directly determines the energy consumption of this boiler. In other words, the thermal efficiency is related to the money in your pocket!
First of all, the thermal efficiency of ordinary boilers can only reach 85%-91%, while the thermal efficiency of condensing boilers is generally higher than 100%. The thermal efficiency of condensing boilers produced by Fangkuang boiler manufacturers can reach 108%. This extra 10%-20% comes from the use of condensation technology to give full play to the sensible heat and latent heat of boiler operation. The temperature of the flue gas discharged from the ordinary boiler is very high, and the water vapor generated during the combustion of the fuel is discharged from the pipe with the flue gas, and a large part of the heat is lost. The condensing furnace recovers this part of the heat and reuses the return water of the heating and heating system to improve the thermal efficiency of the boiler by reducing the exhaust gas temperature. Under the same amount of gas, the lower the return water of the heating system, the more heat recovered by the condensing furnace, the higher the thermal efficiency of the boiler.
Third, the difference between the scale treatment
Condensing boilers are less prone to fouling than ordinary boilers. In order to improve the heat exchange efficiency of the furnace, many boiler manufacturers use very thin heat exchangers and water pipelines, and the water quality is hard, and the pipeline is easy to form scale. Scale condensation is likely to cause pipeline blockage and damage to the equipment, which indirectly increases the maintenance cost of the boiler. The condensing furnace adopts premixed combustion technology, which is a large pipeline waterway system. The waterway is not easy to structure, so the condensing boiler has low requirements on water quality.
Fourth, the difference in environmental protection
Condensing boilers are more environmentally friendly than ordinary boilers. When the gas is burned in the furnace, it produces a large amount of carbon dioxide, nitrogen monoxide and a little sulfur dioxide. The substances produced by these combustions will be destroyed by the air environment when the smoke is emitted to the atmosphere. The greenhouse effect and acid rain are relatively intuitive. While the condensing boiler condenses the water vapor in the flue gas, the amount of harmful substances in the flue gas is also reduced. From the perspective of environmental protection, condensing boilers are more worthy of promotion than ordinary boilers.
Fifth, the difference between price and service life
In comparison, condensing boilers have so many benefits, the price must be higher than ordinary boilers. After all, the condensing boiler is also an elite that combines technology and quality. However, the price is definitely expensive. It is more expensive than the environmental protection and energy saving. The service life of the condensing furnace is higher than that of the ordinary boiler, and the cost performance is higher.
If you do not find a solution that suits you, please enter your contact information and questions below, we will reply to you as soon as possible, or you can directly click the customer service number.Get a quote