When purchasing a steam boiler, it is best for users to have a certain understanding of the various parameters of the boiler. This will not only ensure that the appropriate boiler model is purchased, but also will not be deceived by bad boiler manufacturers and lose costs in vain. For steam boilers, "evaporation capacity" is a relatively important parameter, Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory will come to show you.
The amount of steam produced by a steam boiler per hour is called the boiler’s evaporation, also known as "output" or "capacity". It is represented by the symbol "D", and the commonly used unit is t/h.
The boiler evaporation capacity is divided into rated evaporation capacity, economic evaporation capacity and maximum continuous evaporation capacity.
(1) Rated evaporating capacity The steam boiler uses the fuel specified in the design under the rated steam pressure, the rated steam temperature, and the rated feed water temperature, and the evaporative capacity per hour specified when the efficiency is guaranteed. The evaporation capacity indicated on the metal nameplate of the boiler product is the rated evaporation capacity of the boiler.
(2) Economic evaporation capacity In continuous operation of the steam boiler, the evaporation capacity at the highest efficiency is called economic evaporation capacity. The economic evaporation is about 75% to 80% of the rated evaporation.
(3) Maximum continuous evaporation The maximum evaporation that the steam boiler can achieve during long-term continuous operation under the conditions of rated steam parameters, rated feed water temperature and use of the designed fuel is called the maximum continuous evaporation. At this time, the efficiency of the boiler will be reduced, so try to avoid the boiler running under the maximum continuous evaporation capacity.
Boiler equipment has played an important role in the development of our country. Nowadays, there are many kinds of boiler equipment on the market, and many users and friends will inevitably not know how to choose. Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory has summarized the following classification of boilers for your reference and understanding.
1. Classified by boiler purpose
Divided into thermal power boilers and heating boilers. Power boilers include power station boilers, ship boilers and locomotive boilers, etc., which are used for power generation, ship power and locomotive power accordingly. Heating boilers include steam boilers, hot water boilers, heat pipe boilers, hot blast stoves and heating medium heating furnaces, etc., and obtain steam and hot water accordingly. Hot air and heating medium, etc.
2. Classified by boiler body structure
Mainly divided into fire tube boilers and water tube boilers. Fire tube boilers include vertical boilers and horizontal boilers, and water tube boilers include horizontal water tube boilers and vertical water tube boilers.
3. Classified by the type of fuel used in the boiler
Divided into coal-fired boilers, oil-fired boilers and gas-fired boilers, as well as pulverized coal boilers, gas dual-purpose boilers. Coal-fired boilers can be divided into layer-fired boilers, room-fired boilers and boiling boilers according to their combustion methods.
4. Classified by boiler capacity
Those with an evaporation capacity of less than 20t/h are called small boilers, those with an evaporation capacity of more than 75t/h are called large boilers, and those with an evaporation capacity between the two are called medium-sized boilers.
5. Classified by boiler pressure
Boilers below 2.5MPa are called low-pressure boilers, those above 6.0MPa are called high-pressure boilers, and those with a pressure between the two are called medium-pressure boilers. In addition, there are ultra-high pressure boilers, subcritical boilers and supercritical boilers.
6. Classified by boiler water circulation form
Divided into natural circulation boilers and forced circulation boilers (including once-through boilers).
Greenhouse planting technology allows us to eat green vegetables even in the cold winter, and one of the equipment to ensure that the greenhouse can still maintain a constant temperature in winter is the hot water boiler. Only one easy-to-use hot water boiler can maintain the needs of all the greenhouses throughout the winter, allowing users to worry and rest assured. What type of hot water boiler is better for greenhouse planting? The professional Zhengzhou Fangkuai boiler manufacturer will answer for you.
Generally speaking, the capacity of the hot water boiler should be determined according to the area of the greenhouse, so that the appropriate boiler equipment can be purchased. At the same time, it is necessary to choose the model of the hot water boiler according to the structure of its own boiler room, whether it is horizontal or vertical. Of course, the operating efficiency of the boiler cannot be ignored. A good hot water boiler has a very high operating efficiency. It can save at least one hundred thousand to several hundred thousand yuan in fuel costs over the entire winter.
Therefore, Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory recommends that if you need to use a hot water boiler, it is best to contact a professional boiler manufacturer, and its skilled boiler engineer will formulate a detailed boiler systemization plan, including auxiliary equipment and boiler room layout. , Quotation and more information.
At the same time, everyone should pay attention to the fire separation range when designing the boiler room.
1. The boiler room is a Category D production plant. When the rated evaporation capacity of the steam boiler is greater than 4t/h, and the rated output of the hot water boiler is greater than 2.8MW, the boiler room building should not be lower than the Class II fire resistance level; the rated evaporation capacity of the steam boiler is less than or equal to When the rated output of 4t/h and hot water boiler is less than or equal to 2.8MW, the boiler room building shall not be lower than the third-class fire resistance level;
2. The oil tank room, the oil pump room and the oil heater room are all category C production plants, and their buildings should not be lower than the second-class fire resistance level. When the above rooms are arranged in the auxiliary rooms of the boiler room, a firewall should be set up to separate them from other rooms;
3. The gas pressure regulating room is a Class A production plant, and its building should not be lower than the second fire resistance level. The pressure regulating room adjacent to the boiler room should be separated from the boiler room by a firewall, and its doors and windows should be opened outwards. Directly lead to the boiler room, and the floor should be a non-sparking floor.
Goose is a relatively common poultry with strong disease resistance and low pollution. As a green food, it is more and more popular. There are many goose farms in our country with different scales, which add more flavor to our daily diet. For goose farms, hot water boilers are indispensable for constant temperature breeding. What aspects do you need to look at when choosing a hot water boiler?
First of all, it is necessary to have a correct understanding of the capacity of the hot water boiler, which depends on the scale of the goose farm and the demand for heat. Generally speaking, a hot water boiler of about 1 ton is sufficient for the goose farm.
Secondly, the hot water boiler should be selected according to local environmental protection standards. At present, my country's environmental protection standards are still relatively strict, and it is necessary to select a hot water boiler that meets the requirements according to the local pollutant emission standards.
Hot water boilers and steam boilers are relatively common boiler equipment on the market at present, and the output media of the two are different, and the application places are also different. Hot water boilers are more suitable for air conditioners, heaters, low temperature ovens, drying equipment, hot water tanks for textile printing and dyeing, and various low temperature heating, air conditioning coils and heat exchange equipment. Steam boilers are suitable for industrial sites such as chemicals, building materials, and food processing. What is the difference between a hot water boiler and a steam boiler? How to choose suitable boiler equipment as a user? Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory will answer for you.
1. Hot water boilers generally have a low heat medium temperature and a large temperature difference with the flue gas. The boiler exhaust gas temperature is relatively low, so the efficiency of the boiler will be higher.
2. The hot water boiler adopts a closed hot water system, the amount of make-up water is small, the blowdown rate is much smaller than that of the steam boiler, and the water waste is also small. In addition, the boiler water quality requirements are low, and the water treatment costs are low.
3. The heat capacity of the water in the hot water boiler is large, the hot water capacity in the system is large, and the heat storage capacity is strong. When the thermal or hydraulic operating conditions fail for a short time, it will not cause significant fluctuations in the heating conditions.
4. The hot water heating system can be pumped for long-distance transportation, with small heat loss and large heating radius, which can meet the requirements of urban central heating planning.
The benefits that steam boilers can bring to the majority of users and friends are self-evident, not only can output stable high-quality steam, but also participate in operation as kinetic energy. What are the specific benefits of using a suitable steam boiler? Listen to Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory to answer you.
1. The steam boiler has low cost and wide adaptability, which can simultaneously meet the heat requirements of a variety of users who have different requirements for pressure and temperature;
2. The steam output by the steam boiler is non-toxic and harmless, and can directly heat food, etc., even if there is leakage, it will not cause harm to the environment;
3. The temperature of the steam output by the steam boiler is higher, and the latent heat of vaporization is large. Compared with hot water, it can reduce the heat exchange area of the equipment and reduce the cost;
4. The thermal inertia of the steam boiler is small, it heats up quickly when the steam is supplied, and cools quickly when the steam is stopped.
The steam boiler introduced by Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory adopts condensation recovery technology, which can not only improve the operating efficiency of the boiler and save fuel costs; it can also recycle the condensate to avoid the waste of latent heat and water resources.
In the boiler market, there are still some industrial steam boilers with low thermal efficiency, energy can not be effectively used, resulting in waste; boilers are old and the automatic control level is not high, which affects boiler combustion efficiency; energy conservation supervision is not in place, and many other problems. The industrial steam boiler launched by Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory adopts the latest technology, which can not only improve the operating efficiency of the boiler, but also fully reduce the emission of pollutants, which is in line with my country's current sustainable development policy. At the same time, the boiler technical engineer of Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory also summarized the following effective energy-saving and emission-reduction measures for industrial steam boilers.
(1) Modification of fuel type. At present, the operating efficiency of coal-fired boilers can reach between 50-60%, while the efficiency of oil-fired gas-fired boilers can reach more than 90%. Although the unit price of oil and gas fuel is more expensive than that of coal, in general, it is still The use of oil and gas boilers is more energy-saving and money-saving.
(2) Reform the combustion system. Adding full premixing or FGR combustion technology to the boiler to reuse the fuel heat energy can not only reduce the temperature of the flue gas emitted, but also allow the fuel to be more fully utilized.
(3) The use of frequency conversion technology to transform boiler auxiliary equipment.
(4) The automatic control system is adopted to adjust the output heat of the boiler in real time to achieve the purpose of energy saving. (5) Recover condensed water.
(6) The boiler is updated and replaced with a new boiler to replace the old boiler.
For the water flowing into the industrial boiler, it must be softened, which can effectively reduce the formation of scale, which is good for the long-term operation of the boiler. The Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory said that the correct use of softened water treatment prolongs the service life of industrial boilers by at least 5 years.
There are many ways to soften industrial boiler water, but the most common method is ion exchange. The characteristic of ion exchangers is that the resin must be regenerated frequently;
A. When the hardness of the effluent water exceeds the standard, it must be stopped and regenerated;
B. The method of cation resin regeneration is to soak the resin in salt water for about two hours, let the salt water dry, and then backflush with clean water, you can continue to use it;
C. The method of judging whether the exchange resin is invalid (when must be regenerated) is very simple:Wash your hands with a piece of soap in the raw water (water before treatment). Use the same method to wash your hands in the finished water after treatment. Compare the feel of the two washes. If the water is soft, the hands are very slippery, and the soap always washes. No, the processor is normal at this time and does not need to be regenerated. On the contrary, if the two feels are the same, it means that the processor has failed and can be regenerated at this time.
D. Other types of processors can also use this method to adjust the amount of salt or other regeneration parameters.
There are many types of boilers, which are used in various industries and have corresponding uses and characteristics. What are the more mainstream boiler equipment currently in use? How to choose a boiler as a boiler user? Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory summarizes the following types of boiler equipment.
1. Oil and gas boiler
Advantages: Efficient, clean, environmentally friendly, no manual operation is required, only monitoring is required, less area, no transportation fuel, no need to dispose of coal ash, because natural gas is burned without impurities, there is no corrosion to the boiler and related accessories, and the boiler has a long life , The stipulation is 15 years, but basically it can be used for a long time. It is now the mainstream boiler, and natural gas is also vigorously promoted by the environmental protection department and the government.
2. Coal-fired boiler
Advantages: The boiler purchase cost is low.
Disadvantages: 1. Coal yard and coal ash require a large amount of land.
2. Furnace workers need 4 to 8 people for a boiler.
3. The boiler room and coal yard are very dirty.
4. It is noisy and emits a lot of dust, which disturbs the people.
5. The environmental protection department will often come to check. If you don't pay attention, it will be found that the emission exceeds the standard, the furnace will be shut down for maintenance, and the fine will be very troublesome.
6. Coal contains a lot of sulphur, which corrodes the boiler heavily, and it is basically unusable after 10 to 15 years.
Coal-fired boilers have serious air pollution. As the country pays more and more attention to environmental protection issues, the emission requirements for coal-fired boilers are stricter. Many urban areas have stopped the approval procedures for coal-fired boilers.
Therefore, Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory still recommends that you install a natural gas boiler. Although you use a little more fuel cost, in the actual operation process, you can save a lot of things, while saving land, and the environment is clean.
If you do not find a solution that suits you, please enter your contact information and questions below, we will reply to you as soon as possible, or you can directly click the customer service number.Get a quote