1. The water of unqualified quality cannot enter the boiler.
2. The boiler water should be taken when the ambient temperature exceeds 5 °C, otherwise antifreeze measures should be taken.
3. If the boiler body is started for the first time after the change of the boiler body, a special person shall be set to record the indication value of each expansion indicator before and after the water supply, and analyze whether the expansion condition is in a normal state.
4. In order to prevent water running, it is necessary to monitor the header air discharge, the separator inlet pipe air release, and the economizer air door when water is being supplied. When the air door continuously rises, it should be closed in time to prevent water running.
5. In the process of water supply, the pipelines and valves of the system should be checked for leakage. If so, the water supply should be stopped and the water level of the storage tank should be observed to judge the tightness of the system. If water level drops or leaks are found, the water supply shall be stopped and the causes shall be found and eliminated.
6. Check whether the water level indication of the water storage tank is correct in time, and contact the maintenance personnel to eliminate the fault.