When the hot water boiler meets people's heating and heating needs, it is also very important to achieve low-cost operation, so as to avoid waste of resources, but also save an investment cost, and achieve two goals. So, what can be done to ensure energy-efficient operation of hot water boilers? Let Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory tell you the answer.
1. The waste heat recovery method is adopted to make full use of the heat after the fuel combustion of the hot water boiler and the waste heat in the flue gas, thereby effectively improving the efficiency of the hot water boiler, saving resources and reducing costs.
2. If possible, make good use of hot water heating. Hot water heating can save at least 20%-40% of fuel.
3. Ensure the insulation effect of the pipeline and effectively prevent heat loss.
At the same time, it should be noted that the amount of scale generated inside the hot water boiler is regularly detected. When the amount of scale reaches a certain level, it needs to be cleaned.
Zhengzhou Fangkuai Boiler Factory suggests that when the controller of the hot water boiler shows "excess scale", the following measures should be taken:
1. Strictly control the feed water index of the hot water boiler, soften it, and make it enter the boiler for use.
2. Arrange the corresponding personnel to descale the boiler regularly to avoid a large amount of fouling deposits and affect the operation of the boiler.